CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Thought That Didn't Count/You Get an F, (For Fabulous)/Attention Insane M(e or a)th Fanatics!

OMG! How I miss you blog! Now that I look at it...............Why are you guys not commenting on how super cool I am?? *Tear* Oh well...I have to move on.....*Sniffles* I have a cold...so I'm not that super-hyper today............*Tear*


About the Article: It's the Thought That Counts*Sea Monkey!*

Gifts for the boss, and coworkers..........A holiday for most,( who actually got on the nice list.....me naughty list for so long) and also a way of saying 'I like you' or 'I hate you. After reading some of the items, people gave......they must be like me:

*A Life Jacket (meaning: I want to keep you alive)
* Frozen Potatoes (meaning: You are so cold......wait I mean cool!)
* a used, dirty vase (meaning: clean this and your face)
* SEE Monkey! (meaning: I really really like you! awwww...*heart*)
* A goat (meaning: you're shmart, and not a sheep*coughs*Gerald*coughs* +D )



About the Article: A Pass on Grades*Waves Goodbye*

At a number of colleges, there actually getting written evaluations of their performance. Hmm...I thought it was actually, goodbye! Is it suppose to be some kind of one-to-one relationship between the professor and students.......(sounds like a romance novel...) I think it's kind of great, since you wouldn't have to worry about your grade point average, (and hearing that if a person has a grade higher than you, their better than you, like some people I know).


About the Article: Actually, I'm an Actuary*Don't Laugh, It's True!*

Attention all Math Geeks, do you want a career that lets you predict the future?

Call right now to: 1-800-MathGeeks-Ruling-The-World

Well yeah, anyways, there's a person who is called an, Actuary, (meaning: like it matters), who can evaluate risks? ***Maybe I need One*** They determine the financial consequences of future events. I think I should be one, (and run this country down to destruction). You need like a stong math background, and have no attention span. Since you sit in a room, and hit your head to the desk, about 100 times a day, on average. But one good thing about this job, more that 80,000-for the average annual salary...

Signing Off:

-You Know You Love Me

There's no-one else like E.ville

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Podcast! I most certainly wouldn't give up :)
. I am also interested in latest news, sometimes i posted on my blog
Web Design Company