CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Be the Boss, (so then you can fire yourself)


Yay! I'm starting to write again!......to bad after this blog and the next one....i won't be blogging on this blog for a week, (but look at my other blog, and see what goes in and goes out of my little big mind)

About the Article: Setting her Sites (for Sore Eyes)

Robin Liss, has recently fired herself, since she's the boss of her own internet site: Reviewed.com.......which I think is like very retarded.......(You know what, I think I'll fire myself off too.....to Paris! Yes!) Well anyway Miss Liss, started creating her own websites since she was 12 *coughs*geek*coughs*. She also likes making clamation videos with her gome camcorder.......awww Robin, we also love watching you film yourself, sounds like an emo*coughs*Candra*coughs*...*rolls eyes* She's like the youngest person in the company...wow everybody must be old, since she is only 456. I wonder why she is the boss, since she doesn't let her employers, have any freebies from the manufactures..cheap boss....

Well that's all for this blog, bye folks:

Signing Off:


You Know You Love Me (and Candra, for being the emo stoner she is......lol, j/k Candra, don't hurt me!!!)


- E.Ville, wants to Know if you have Hug you Emo Today?? Come, they need to feel the love, so they won't do anything stupid, like kill themselves.......

0 comments: