CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Next Secret Meeting of the Botmaster Ninjas! Underground: Oct. 12


Hey people, guess what, I'M a Hacker, yup I can infest all these computers right now with my awesome cyberness ninja skills! LOL, j/k

About the Article: Protect the Digital Frontier*On the ol' Prairie, y'all*

Cyber Terriosm, its the latest fashion scene these days! I wonder why governments want to keep things secret, why post it on the internet where everybody can like get into it! IT's kind of stupid, you know! That's why I stick to stone tablets for my secrets! LOL......

*The Mighty Mouse-keteers* Yup, i'm one of those cyber bounty-hunters, where i round up the terroist and feel like i'm all buff and mighty...... :). The Call me a might mouse-keteer, where my sword is my mouse, and my business of killing is by my keyboard! Well anyways, there now putting the air force into all this 'protecting the internet', wow! maybe i should do that.....

Hey I just had an idea, instead of wars where everybody gets all bloody up! Why don't we just have cyber wars! that would be better! Get on a message board, and start playing war!!!

I wonder why people are so intimate with their computers, I mean why not just make it apart of the family now! they have Artificial brains...so yeah, maybe that we don't know it right now, but maybe these computers are waiting for us to be asleep, and they take over our bodies!

lol!

Well, I think I'm very off-subject of the article, it's just that i'm tired and my mind is going......I'm like 167 years old you know! Well...........

Signing Off:

XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

-E.VILLE wishes for along night's rest.......or day rest!, where she can dream of computers downloading information in her head.......ZzzzzZZzzz

2 comments:

Chocolate_Psycho! said...

.....I knew it.I'm turning you in!!

Eh?
Sir, (s)AIN'T bRANDON

Candra said...

Cool thing to say!

nothing 2 say:
c&ra