CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

No More Ramen or Potatoes: Time for Jobster.com



It feels so strange that you can get like anything these days on the internet. Strange, strange, strange.....So yeah, loved the comments, and keep sending them in! :)


About the Article: Net' Working


The best
way to get a job is networking, it's absolutely true if it's black and white ink, and we're reading about it. (F.Y.I: Don't believe everything these days.....)

*Myspace, that's what I need to clean up! It's all messed up saying: that I do smokin' with my homies~ LoL!
I don't do that kay people, because I'm just cool like that and I don't want to die early! Well some advice, either change your privacy settings or clean up you myspace page!

*You.com............I wonder what that is??????? *thinks* nothing comes.........*thinks harder*.......my head is hurting.....................

*Please leave a message, after this beep.................................................BEEP!! lol
Well a good strategy to land jobs is to find message boards that surround the industry you want to work at.............and you know post like a maniac, like me!

*Blog it!~ hey don't we already do that, YAY, we're ahead!

*Connect Carefully! ~ 2smrt4u, yup thats what you should be, and be smart enough to not put you whole soul on the internet.........*like I did* *regrets*

Signing Off, rather Sick:

You KNOW you Love Me!
-E.VILLE's nickname is Lil'Wookie! HOORAY!

0 comments: