CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Cute without the E (Cut from the Team)

August 15, 2007
Day Three

Writing, Writing. That's all I do... Seems to be the only thing I'm good at, (I hope). So yes, class today, mostly on this blog, fixing it and adding stuff to my profile. Did you see my picture of gorgeous Pete Wentz, looking like a vampire. Awesome isn't it? So Yes, waiting for that stupid Picnik.com to work, still loading after, what, like an hour, now? It's already almost time to go to second hour, and still wish that I have this class for the whole day, instead of an hour and a half. When I look around, I just see most of the people, not caring, a bit. Oh well, they are going to read this...Saying my apologies now, but I may have the potential to diss people, without my noticing. Signing off, Ciao:

XxXMisery Loves E.VilleXxX

-If You Could be my Garage Band King, I'll Be Your Punk Rock Princess


2 comments:

FX said...

Hi! if you want to find the list of the students blog address its just HERE on our blog !

Clarissa Carlson said...

haha..Bl0G!!! y0ur bl0g was interesting...