CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

a LiViNg DaNcE uPoN mInDs

August 17,2007
Day 5

Amanda was a bit jumpy today...She must be on coke*coke-a-cola, duh!* She was so HAPPY, that are never seen before, yet. *refer to the icon*. As always, I'm happy, when my friends are happy.

Web Design, learned more about netvibes.com. Now I can look at all your blogs, just on one page. *claps hands together and yells:* YAY ME!!!

T
oday for lunch, I'm eating at the native-wall-mart a.k.a the flea-market. Why do the call it a flea market? Is there some colony of fleas there, eww.

Signing Off:

XxXThis is E.Ville done knowinglyXxX


- The lawyers tell me that there are no prohibition. Against robots making life or death decisions


P.S: I have a new blog, just go to my profile and click on the other blog. Or Click Here!

0 comments: