CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Send You Roses, When They Think You Need to Smile

Roses! Roses! SPEAK!
The ANGELS Come To Fly!
And Now Have To DIE!
(How Sad...)

How to SMILE? They should write a how to...book about that. Maybe they had? I don't really know, actually. I wonder how that will be like, to actually smile, instead of seeing those fake ones. If you take my biology class, you would know that the teacher is a bit coo-koo. But maybe I just think of eveyone like that already. EVERYBODY'S COO-KOO! Even me, LOL. Hey I think I just smile. I should go look in a mirror and see.
Now on today, let's see, all we did in this first hour is blog and go to this website: netvibes. I now have my own netvibes,*is there hives in there? with bees!?!?!?!* Tomorrow we're going to ditch 3rd and 4th hour for the native-wallmart and to go to the new navajo interactive muesuem. Should be interesting, I guess.

SiGnInG oFf:

XxXHow E.Ville are You?XxX

- Welcome to the Whispers of My Dream

0 comments: