CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

XxXHead Injuries are a MustXxX

What a weekend, I had....

Saturday: Went to my paternal grandmother's home, and harvested some summer squash, and corn. Sat in the sunflower patch, and thought how much I screwed up my life already. Wished that I drove the ATV, but my Aunt had it. Skulk, because my favorite band, Head Automatica was playing a concert in Flagstaff, for FREE!!!!!

Sunday: Slept late, and thought of missing the biggest band I like. Read all my library books, finished my homework. Played the guitar, surfed the net for like 4 hours. Thought again how my life is screwed up. Banged my head in the wall for awhile, but gotten a massive headache. Celebrated my Aunt's 30th birthday, and that was about it. Oh yeah, a baby(my ugly cousin's baby) was crying his little brains out...............I'm going insane....

Signing Off:

XxXE. Ville is intoxicated with Motrin, and Fake SmilesXxX

- Blue, Screwed, and Tattooed!

0 comments: