CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

We are Nowhere, and It's Now

Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Day Number Two

It's kinda of weird writing in a blog, so that millions of people, can know what I'm thinking. Guess I should say hello, and how are you,(in my mind)? So yes day number two. Kind of like yesterday, except we finished the presentations. Also FX, Alix, and Matt, showed our class about blogger.com,(first entry), and www.picnik.com. Picnik, I found out is like Adobe Photoshop,(wow! now i can stop begging my parents to buy me the new version...) Not much else happen in my first period, except that. Bright Eyes, now that's a good band to listen to. You should listen to it, if you need inspiration. That's what I do. Signing off, as:

XxXE.Ville-ly Addicted to the NetXxX

-Broken Knuckles, Broken Heart. I Fell In Love, Then Fell Apart


P.S: As you should know now, I'm not that very good at giving info. And I forgot to say that this whole blog thing, is an assignment for my Web Design class, where we are hosting 3 french people from Paris,France. Everybody has to write a blog a day,(cool isn't it? To me it is...)

P.S.S: The titles don't necessary mean anything about the blog. Just what I was thinking about that time, either a song or a saying I've heard, (maybe sometimes random thoughts)


P.S.S.S: Deleted my old blog, that's why the dates are all messed up!