CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

We could lose ourselves and paint those walls in pitchfork red

Hello.

Guess I forgot to clue you in about what happen Friday, what can I say, it was interesting. I left my second hour like everyone else, said goodbye to my friends, and journeyed from the inside jungle, to the outside jungle. Sat in the back of the bus with Candra. What sweet bliss, to go over the bumps, and almost fall off my chair. You can laugh now.

We've go to the flea-market with the passer-bys looking at us strangley. Funny, I thought I'll just act like a tourist. We went our different ways when we got off the bus. Candra, Krystie, and I walked around, being the ditcher from school. I bought very good kettle corn, and a very big tamale. We walked around, being the money-saving indians, and found 50 cent, sodapop. We ate, laughed, and went back on the bus at 12:15 pm.

We went to the trading post,where the new museum is located. Went in, saw a movie of the navajo creation story, then they split us into groups. Me, Candra, Krystie, Sheep a.k.a Gerald, Derrick, the french dudes; FX, Alix, and Matt, and some one else, (i think?)... We went to see a 45 minute show about the code talkers, learned alot. Then went and saw the rest of the muesuem.
T
hat was cool, there was a hogan inside, and sand! Candra and I, played like little kids in the sand. After everybody was done looking, went to the Trading Post, and bought some soda. Got back to school, and waited for my mum.

Sat.: Squaw Dance....utter boredness

Sun.: stayed home and try to finish my homework.

Mon.: Wrote some stuff about the sacred number four in the navajo culture. FX and Matt played guitar and sang, at lunch time. It was awesome, wish that I had more time to practice, then I could of done it.... They played Hysteria by Muse, which was AWEsome, give them a 20 out of 10, for their performance.

Now Today, Did some awesome pics on Adobe Photoshop.....


Signing Off:

XxXAll These Things E.Ville Hates (Revolve Around Me)XxX

-Its Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door

0 comments: