CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Your Worst Nightmare, Is My Best Dream

Hello again blog, and all who read it. I think that 2 days is far enough for me to not write on here. I guess I'm getting addicted to blogging. Oh blog, how are you the power to make me addicted? Guess life is not that simple. As I seem to still be asleep, don't mind the utter nonsense I'm writing. Maybe when I get home, I'll go back to sleep, and stay up all night-dancing in the dark.

How is your worst nightmare, my best dream? It's simple, I dream of dreaming. I always wanted a nightmare, but I'm out of luck. Never had a nightmare, not me. Unless the things I do dream about are nightmares. I can't tell the difference, can you? Maybe I'll see one of them these days.

Signing Off:

XxXE.Ville Never Look This GoodXxX

- Think sad thoughts....no wait happy thoughts, please. Like knowing that your not part of them anymore.

1 comments:

Miss L. said...

I can see that you are addicted to blogger...which is a good thing. I also noticed you put in lots of bells and whistles on your page, excellent job.