CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Besides, I've got such good fashion sense


Jessica Hwa, just ripped my name for my fashion company. *Stares and sends daggers her way*. Loyale, that was so going to be my fashion line, hahahahaha, j/k I think I'll name it Nazhonni' Fate? Beautiful Fate! Now that will be an awesome name!

About the article: Ecology by Design

I can see the future newspapers headlines now: RECYCLED TRASH CAN KEEP YOU WARM, WITH ECO-CLOTHES! BUY THEM TODAY!
lol!

This girl name Jenny Hwa, decided to make her own fashion line of earth-friendly(do they buy their friendship?) clothes. Her company has an awesome name, called Loyale. Very simple, it says alot! I wonder if earth-friendly clothes looked good? Maybe and maybe not? Maybe I'll set a new fashion trend of wearing a newspaper dress with milk cartons for shoes. CREATIVE THOUGHT FOR NEED OF FUTURE REFERENCES......lol

Signing Off:

You Know You Love Me,

-E.VILLE Is Totally In Love with Chace Crawford!

2 comments:

Candra said...

Okay then...fashion...that's very kind of weird...well I thought you already dress like that everytime I see you,That is...

Kidder(z),Candra (One with the plastic bag dress,J/K)

Chocolate_Psycho! said...

.....BIRTHDAY suit sounds so much better, less itchy..........or so says Candra

TOots
Sir, (s)AIN'T bRANDON