CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Reading in Da' Writing in this Class

Okay, today we had a reading assignment. We read from a magazine called CareerWorld. It's alright, it kind of reminds me of when we used to get those scholastic news, back in junior high. Ahh...Good times.

One article that was very interesting to me was, titled "A Fine Mess" . It was about be neat, you're a freak. *(That rhymes!)* :) So yeah, it said that messes save time, fuels creativity, and is good for business. I wonder if I show my mom this article. She won't make me have to clean my room that often...???

Another article that interest me is, "Early Bird, Loses Worm" It talked about some of the biggest universities, are no longer accepting early decision applications. I think it's all right, since then I won't be alllllllll stress out, when I get into my Senior Year.....

The French Left, last weekend. Kind of miss them. We learn a whole lot of awesome stuff. Like photoshop, macromedia, and video editing. Best five weeks of class.

Signing off:

X to the O

-E. Ville, misses the French....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds very good better than mines....hahha..its true!!!

DADDYS HOME GURL.....LOL said...

ha ha ha i would still tell you to clean you room...ha ha ha just messing...but yup any ways would you count your self as a clean or messy person.....i think you told us that right??? hummm.... i don't know...maybe i should read it agian.. this idiot by me is talking bliberish...

Candra said...

Well are you gonna sweat bullets?