CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The End of My Map has, a rope and whip cream on the middle of the Road...

Mapmaking, a dying profession. Hmm.....I wonder why? Is it dangerous to make a map? Like some kind of accident happens to them while on the job? These questions haunt me...LOL... Mapmaking now has been made into a faster and more pricisely, than ever before. Why? Because of technology. Yeah I know this because, it was written in Career World, title: Mapping Your Future"
Some dude name Gregory Plumb, quote:'This is a hot career choice for the 21st Century'. Maybe it is? But I always thought map-making kind of a dull job. I want like a veeeerrrrryyyyy exciting career!!! Full of action-flicks and stuff! :)

But my fall back, will be mapmaking, maybe..... Unless I land a super cool job of being a liar(lawyer)

LOL

Signing Off:

You Know You Love Me

- E.Ville can't wait until Tonight for Gossip Girl to premiere!

3 comments:

Chocolate_Psycho! said...

i HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU JUST SAID
.......kittens


Yo mama
Sir, (s)AIN'T bRANDON

Amber Bahe said...

good job...but i need to know how they make a map...wat skills are needed...duce

Ronelda Rose Yazzie said...

Good Job! This was not informative because you left out how maps are made and other specific stuff.