CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

C.O.D: CoCo-Cola on Deathbed,(When Pepsi Came to Be)


After reading some of your comments,it had got me thinking of 'ORGANIZING MY THOUGHTS'. Yup, that's going be a tough one, but since you're not inside my head, I'll have to put my thoughts in a alphabetical order, :D. Or do you want me to put in a categorical order? Comment back on that.

About the Article: C.O.D-Careers on Delivery
If you have the chance, don't read it. Boring! And Not really my kind of career. Who wants to work in a Post Office? They get their salary with no benefits1 And you have to wear that weird looking uniform. Also you're the number one target, of getting beat up by the dogs. Wait! That sound a bit fun, try out my cool ninja reflexes. :D

CHEERS! TO FRIDAY!

Signing Off:

You Know You Love Me
-E.Ville Feels Like Going to T.G.I. Fridays :D YUM!!!

2 comments:

Chocolate_Psycho! said...

First of all, my dear, I barley know you and second of all, I took that from INVADER ZIM!!!!!!!!
house you sucker

ps you blog pic. looks cool

Yo mama
-Sir, (s)AIN'T bRANDON

Juliette said...

Well it is true that you do become like a live target for dogs when being a deliverer, but just think if you got promoted... you gain a raise then after a year, the benefits should kick in. You can't totally block out a career because of a uniform, at least it isn't as bad as McDonalds.