CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

face-to-face on the corner of broadway!

Job Interviews, you can never get away from them. And what more, theres now different types of interview, instead just the old nice traditional interview. There's the technological interview; IMs, e-mails, or phone. Panel interview; YIKES!! Just don't go!! Working interview; Show how you work with no pay! Stress Interview; Hmmm......Have a sense of humor, and be able to be sarcastic also! and Behavorial/Situational Interview; Instead of telling it to them, act it out!! :D


My life a bit boring, but yesterday gossip girl showed, and it was AWESOME!!!

Signing Off:

You Know You Love Me

- E.Ville feels a bit sarcastic today :D

P.S visit my awesome role-playing website: Blackhills Academy Ciao!

5 comments:

Chocolate_Psycho! said...

BORING!!!!!!!!
geeze your can some times too you know. They won't know what your talking about.
Lie, its whats this country is made of

Yo mama
-Sir, (s)AIN'T bRANDON

Ronelda Rose Yazzie said...

I just think that this is the best that I read so far. It is outlined and well written. Excellent Job!!

Lissy said...

yeah!! I like to read you article responds because it different then everyone else!!
I say this article was easy to read and write about!!

Juliette said...

i don't really know what i thought about the article. I just thought it weird for there to be a technical interview. I don't want to have one of those!!!

Candra said...

Umm...ok I don't exactly know what you said there,sense of humor? So you should act it out as the shows back in the 40's like Charlie Chapplin and the 3 Stooges you know? That would be creepy and cool!