CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Creative? Me? Are You Sure You Don't Mean Un-Organized or Messy?


I'm trying to think outside the box. But which box? I can't really tell, there's so many of them. And not to mention these chocolate logs, dancing in my head. lol!


About the Article: Creative? You? Yes!

I am so a Power-thinking SUPERSTAR!! I think creative all the time. But don't worry about yourself, after reading the article, I found out that everyone is Creative. Yay! I thought I was like the only one!

Some Myths*that are partly true*

*Creative is found only in the arts
-Well duh! Everything is ART!!

*Only geniuses are creative
-Of course that's true, NOT! Even if I thought I was special, because of it. *tear*

* Being Creative won't improve you life
-My creativeness did improve my life for heaven to hell.

* Creative output comes as an "aha!" moment.
-Not true, but I think it works for me*after I drink about 10 cups of coffee, pace up and down my hallway, and bang my head on the wall until that aha! moment comes*

*Creative people are loners....
- Kind of true for me, but I do get inspiration from my creative friends, Amanda, Lana*My-La-La*, Lionelle, and Candra. They're funny personalities, are some of my characters in my stories and in my drawings. Love You For it! My sister is also very creative, and helps me with my creative inner self, by improving my drawings and other stuff.


Signing Off:

You KNOW You Love (My Inner Crazy Creative Self) Me

-E.VILLE WANTS RED WINE(RED SQUIRT) WITH CHOCOLATE!

4 comments:

Chocolate_Psycho! said...

......How are not crazy again?

Toots
Sir, (s)AIN'T bRANDON

Anonymous said...

hey....guess it true you are really creative.....awesome picture!!!!

Candra said...

...how is that?

pinkgummibearsweet said...

bEING CREATIVE IS SHOWING WHAT YOU GOT AND WOMAN YOU SHOWED THAT PRETTY GOOD..I LIKE YOUR EVIL MIND THE WAY IT WORKS...HEY YOU WANT TO HELP ME...RULE THE WORLD!!!