CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Fabolous Not Scandolous

Hey Blog!

So let's recap what happen last week. We did alot on photoshop, it was alright. Nothing really special happen over the week, kind of your average week. The French helped alot, directing the class, helping us lost students, and that such.
It seems a bit hot in here though. Or cooler? Can't really tell.

So my life is a complete fiasco, someones cursing us to heck(dad's side), we're cursing people to heck(my mom's side), and I'm just trying to get through the day...................
Weekend:

Sat: Went to the corn fields, and became a crazed farmer. Fell asleep in the sunflower patch. Stupid truck, didn't start and my uncle took us all back to Tuba City.

Sun: Went to Flagstaff, and became a crazed shopper and carnival rider. The Coconino County Fair, was on, as went their to ride the rides!! Yay!! Then became a crazed shopper :)

Mon: Went back to the corn fields, fix the vehicle, dance in the rain. Singing"I'm Dancing in the rain..." Feel asleep at home, and didn't wake up until morning. Some 13 hour sleep. It was gooooooddddd......................:)

Signing Off:

XxXSleep Little E.Ville, SleepXxX

-I have Skittles in My Mouth, Wanna Taste the Rainbow?

1 comments:

Gerald white said...

that is funny.......