CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Biology: Birth, XXX, Birth, Death?


*Kitty Purrs* MEOW!....Hey People, so as Mr. Clennon told us about what's the meaning of life, it's all Birth, Sex, Birth, and Death. Interesting...............and ROCK N ROLL!
Sweet like candy to my soul
Sweet you rock,
And sweet you roll.........
(See Candra, I can rhyme!)

About the Article: Where Do I Go With Biology?

Have you ever thought of why you are life? Why can't we be not-living, like computer? Are computers even alive? These questions haunt the very core of my soul.....lol!

Well anyways, I'm thinking of becoming a Environment Lawyer and save the Suicidal Bunnies!(refer to chocolate psychos blog). How very sad to see bunnies becoming roadkill on the side of the road, because some careless psycho*coughs*Candra*coughs* doesn't look where he/she is going.

When I went to camp last summer, I met a Enrivonmentalist Lawyer, who was also a Actor(starred in a awesome independent film zombie movie), and he can of my role model to go into this career. Maybe I'll become a Actress too, because Hey I bring the I in Acting :D

Signing Off:

XoXoXoXoXoXoXo

- E.Ville Loves "When I Was A Teenage Zombie" marathon.....

3 comments:

Chocolate_Psycho! said...

cANDRA is a careless psycho ~whispers~ she almost bit me once.


TOots
Sir, (s)AIN'T bRANDON

Gerald white said...

very....hardcore...

Candra said...

I am not Psycho!*Coughs* How could you!