CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mom and Dad are hovering over me, Lights are Shining Bright, and No MOre Stressing on the SAT!!!


Parents, parents, their are always there for you....(Unless they have like 12 hour jobs, and you don't see them....but get spoiled because you make them regret it, lol)........

OMG!!! The Lights! The Cameras! the Action!! All the things I want are on, UTube, hurray!!

That's AwEsomness, Don't have to take the SAT or ACt to go to ASU!!! Another hip, hip hooray!

ABout the Articles: MOM is My Copilot, Lights! Camera! Action, and Passing on the Test

First article i read was MOM is My Copilot (and Alarm Clock, and Dinner Maker, and Driver, and....etc. lol), Well alot of parents are helping their kiddies these days on getting them college. Is it because they don't want them around anymore, because you made their life hectic for 18 years(or 19, or 20....). But I think it's Great for them to help, I mean who can know better than the parents from their past mistakes, and which colleges, have a lot of cool parties!!

Second Article I read was Lights! Camera! Action(The oh-so Burning Lights), Do I have the moneymaking face and that award-winnning smile to land me a job. Of course! I mean not everybody can get the looks I have, and of course I have a good fashion sense. lol! Instead of that old paper writing of an interview, try being the inner creative style, and Act on the Spotlights,(then put it on Utube, to get top votes!). The gave tips on this interview, but since all of you already read it, you can find it on your own.....


Third Article I read was, Passing on the Test,(By Being Real Good Friends at the Admin. Office, and Stealing the answers on the Test...) Can YOU Actually believe that I've been preparing for SAT and the ACT, and it all gone to waste........sad..............Well at least they are now getting the "picture" of you at school*coughs*stalkers!*coughs*.....lol!


Signing Off:

You Know You Love Me!
-E.VILLE is THE BLACK, TEAL AND SILVER KIND OF GAL'

3 comments:

Chocolate_Psycho! said...

....I had a dollar once...????

TOots
Sir, (s)AIN'T bRANDON

Gerald white said...

why....

DADDYS HOME GURL.....LOL said...

i like the way you write you put a lot of you in the passage. its awesome.