CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

MAJOR-ly going to get a job as a Puppeter :D

I can see it now, my hand cover with a puppet on SESAME STREET!! *v* I hope I get to be elmo!! or cookie monster!! *v*

About the article: Major-ly Unique

You can get any degree these days, like bagpiping, puppetry, and popular culture. How awesome is that! I'm think I should get a degree in like......Engimatology (big fancy word for the study of puzzles)....I'm good with puzzles and stuff, but it kind of gets boring. Maybe I'll create a singualar major called: Necrophilia-ology.........study of loving the dead people? :) That will be an awesome major!! Watching Corspe Bride and reading Edgar Allen Poe poems :D


Signing Off:

You Know You Love (dead) Me

-E.Ville is off to a bus drill!

4 comments:

Chocolate_Psycho! said...

you sick monkey, So would sleep with the dead? Thats GROSS. Oh well

TOots
Sir, (s)AIN'T bRANDON

Amber Bahe said...

i really didn't understand ur summary...i want to know more about the article u read...duce

Ronelda Rose Yazzie said...

This is a well written piece of work. It tells the truth and nothing but the truth. It also gives you various interests in a suggestion.

Clarissa Carlson said...

NiCe:D summary...Add sum more info on it!! lol w0w!! U page is awesome...